About the Instructor
Welcome to RISE Programs
The Mission of RISE Programs is to empower, educate and transform people through conferences, workshops and courses that people can apply instantly and get immediate results.
RISE believes that education is a vital part of life because it provides people with the practical skills and tools they need to navigate the world and emerge victorious in what life will bring. Education increases a person's chances of having a healthy, happy, successful and meaningful life.
Opportunities are for everyone, get ready to take them on with Rise Programs.
The door to success.
Creative Problem Solving Workshop
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
The Creative Problem Solving course will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day. Skills such as brainstorming, information gathering, analyzing data, and identifying resources will be covered throughout the workshop.
- Understand problems and the creative problem solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
- Perform a final analysis to select a solution
- Understand the roles that fact and intuition play in selecting a solution
- Understand the need to refine the shortlist and redefine it
- Understand how to identify the tasks and resources necessary to implement solutions
- Evaluate and adapt solutions to reality